FREE Downloads :: Logo Usage Guidelines :: Press Release
HIPSFinder.com, HIPSFinder.co.uk, HIPSClubFinder.com, HIPSClubFinder.co.uk, HIPSFinder.net and HIPSClubFinder.net (HIPSFinder.com) are owned, operated and made available by HIPS Finder Ltd™ ("HIPS™").
1. Application of these conditions of use
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF HIPS™ YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE FOLLOWING CONDITIONS OF USE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE CONDITIONS, YOU MAY NOT ACCESS OR USE HIPS™.
WE MAY CHANGE THESE CONDITIONS AT ANY TIME WITHOUT ANY NOTICE TO YOU. BY YOUR CONTINUED ACCESS AND USE OF HIPS™ YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE CONDITIONS OF USE. PLEASE CHECK THESE CONDITIONS PERIODICALLY FOR ANY CHANGES THAT HAVE BEEN MADE. WHERE POSSIBLE WE WILL INFORM OF ANY UPDATES.
2. Copyright and database right
Except where otherwise noted, HIPS™ owns legally and beneficially all the intellectual property rights in the content of all the HIPS Finder web pages (including the design, text, graphics and arrangement thereof) and in the software used therein. Such intellectual property rights include, without limitation, copyrights and database rights in the information displayed as HIPS Finder Search results which are extracted from a compilation owned by HIPS Finder Ltd™. © HIPS Finder Ltd™. 1992 - 2017.
"HIPS Finder", “HIPS Club Finder”, “HIPS AD Finder” and "HIPS" are service marks of HIPS Finder Ltd™. HIPS Finder™, HIPS Club Finder™, HIPS AD Finder™ and HIPS™ are trademarks of HIPS Finder Ltd™. All other trademarks, product names and company names or logos cited anywhere on HIPS™ website are the property of their respective owners.
4. Permitted uses
Save as provided below, no materials from the HIPS Finder™ website may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, broadcast, shown or played in public, republished, uploaded, posted, stored, transmitted or distributed in any way or adapted or changed in any way without written consent from the HIPS™ Directors.
HIPS™ takes active measures to ensure that no unauthorised use or breach of its intellectual property rights is committed.
Subject to applicable third party content providers' licences, you are allowed to access the HIPS Finder™ database, to make a copy of the results of any searches made in that database, and to use those results PROVIDED that none of such access, copying and use falls into, is preparatory to or enables any of the categories of prohibited conduct referred to below, and provided that none of such access, copying and use is for the purpose of and in the course of any business. For the avoidance of doubt, and without prejudice to the below mentioned prohibited conduct, such access, copying and use is permitted even for a business if such conduct is merely incidental to the business.
For the avoidance of doubt and without limitation, you are expressly prohibited from:
- modifying the data or other material from the HIPS Finder™ website ("the Data") or merging the Data with any other data;
- selling or trading in materials copied from the Data;
- using or redistributing the Data for the purposes of compiling databases, lists or directories, other than as and to the extent necessary to use the Data for a use not prohibited by this paragraph 4;
- providing commercial information, redistributing or reproduction of the same by the press or media or through any commercial network, cable or satellite system;
- issuing questionnaires, reply cards or similar for the purpose of data capture or verification;
- permitting or allowing the Data to infringe or otherwise prejudice our proprietary rights;
- using the Data:
- For any unlawful purpose or purpose that is likely to bring any part of HIPS™ into disrepute or to cause any part of HIPS™ embarrassment;
- To send any message or communication which is offensive, abusive, indecent, obscene or menacing;
- In any way that would be reasonably expected to cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety;
- As source targeting material or contact data for any kind of telemarketing, direct marketing, viral or other electronic marketing activity on your own behalf or on behalf or for the benefit of another party.
5. No licence
Except as expressly provided, nothing contained in these conditions or anywhere on HIPSFinder.com shall be construed as conferring any licence under any of HIPS™'s or any third party's intellectual property rights.
6. Disclaimer of representations and warranties
HIPSFinder.com is provided by HIPS™ on an "as is" and "as and when available" basis to users. You use HIPS Finder at your own risk.
HIPS™ and its associated content provider organisations make considerable efforts to make information made available via HIPSFinder.com as accurate as possible but no warranty or fitness is implied.
Neither HIPS™ nor any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, third party content providers, sponsors, licensers, or the like, makes any representation or warranty or condition, either express or implied, to you:
- that HIPSFinder.com will be uninterrupted or error-free;
- that HIPSFinder.com or the computer server from which HIPSFinder.com is made available, are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- to the accuracy, content, timeliness, completeness, legality, reliability, quality or suitability of any information, advice, content, service, search results, products or merchandise provided through the HIPS Finder website.
HIPS™ makes and you receive, no representations, warranties or conditions, express or implied, statutory or otherwise with respect to:
- the HIPS Finder website, its content, merchandise, services, documents, information, items or materials provided by HIPS™ in connection with the use of the HIPS Finder website; or
- any goods or services or information received through or advertised on the HIPS Finder website or received through links provided on the HIPS Finder website.
including without limitation no representations, warranties or conditions of merchantability, suitability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement of proprietary rights or otherwise.
No oral advice or written information given by HIPS™ or its affiliates, or any of its officers, directors, employees, agents, providers, merchants, sponsors, licensers, or the like, will create a representation, a warranty or condition nor should you rely on any such information or advice.
In jurisdictions that do not allow the exclusion or disclaimer of certain warranties, the above exclusion may not apply to you.
7. Provision of advice
HIPS™ is not an agent for and does not vouch for those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in HIPSFinder.com, nor for the availability, suitability or prices of such goods and services nor for the legal entitlement, competence's, professional qualifications, trade certifications, or memberships of trade associations of such persons, companies or other organisations.
HIPS™ advises users to satisfy themselves as to the exact type and nature of goods or services being offered or qualifications held by those persons, companies and other organisations whose goods or services may be displayed or referred to in HIPSFinder.com.
HIPSFinder.com may make available certain information provided by third parties. HIPS™ recommends that before you use any such information with respect to any issues or questions that you may have relating to medicine, law, accounting or any other profession you seek advice from a qualified professional.
8. Limitation of liability
Neither HIPS™ nor its associated content provider organisations seek to limit or exclude liability for death or personal injury arising from their negligence.
Under no circumstances will HIPS™ or any of its officers, directors, shareholders, employees, affiliates, agents, sponsors, licensers, or any other party involved in the creation, production, maintenance or distribution of HIPSFinder.com be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages (including but not limited to loss of profits, business, anticipated savings, goodwill, use of data or other intangible losses) that result from either:
- the use and reliance on the HIPS Finder website or
- the inability to use the HIPS Finder website; or
- mistakes, omissions, interruptions, suspension, termination, deletion of files or e-mail, errors, defects, viruses, delays in operation, transmission or service response time, or any failure of performance with respect to the HIPS Finder website including without limitation those arising from acts of God, communications failure, theft, destruction or unauthorised access to HIPS™'s records, programs or services; or
- merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on the HIPS Finder website and merchandise, products or services received through or advertised on any links provided on the HIPS Finder website; or
- information or advice received through or advertised on the HIPS Finder website and information or advice received through or advertised on any links provided on the HIPS Finder website; or
- any information, data, text, messages and other materials that you email, post, upload, reproduce, transmit or is otherwise distributed using the HIPS Finder website.
HIPS™ is unable to ensure or guarantee the security of any information transmitted over the Internet. Any information or data which you transmit to or by using HIPS™ is done at your own risk and HIPS™ shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or injury that may result from transmitting such information.
If any jurisdiction does not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, liability is limited to the fullest extent permitted by law.
These conditions and any and all documents specifically referenced herein constitute the entire agreement between you and HIPS™ with respect to the subject matter hereof. If any provision contained in these conditions is determined by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that provision shall be severed from these conditions and the remaining provisions shall continue in full force and effect.
10. Jurisdiction and governing law
These conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England. HIPS Finder Ltd™ controls the HIPS Finder website from within the country of England. It can, however, be accessed from other places around the world. Although these places may have different laws from those of England, by accessing the HIPS Finder website you agree that the laws of England, without regard to rules relating to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to your use of the HIPS Finder website. You and HIPS™ also agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts, with respect to such matters. Users of the HIPS Finder website accessing it from places outside of England acknowledge that they do so voluntarily and are responsible for complying with local laws.